Happy belated/advanced birthday Glen & Serene! :D This year more effort was put into the celebrations (though they were all 2-in-1!) and I think its just dandy since next year I won't be around for all 4 birthdays! :( I've really enjoyed planning for birthdays and doing more than just having a meal and buying a cake, especially when I know that the effort is appreciated and the goal (them really having a HAPPY birthday!) is achieved! And its just a bonus if the surprise part works! (:
Saturday made me miss JC all over again! It's been over a year (WE'RE J4 THIS YEAR!!! :O) but I still look back on those days and wonder with a sigh whether life could ever be the same again. At least the best part will never go away (I hope!) because we'll all be friends forever!!! Hahaha.
On another note, I declare that my financial status is unable to support my social life! Although my Accounts Receivable is still being debited, I need cash flow! My Accounts Payable is somewhat high too though. Ahh, sigh. :( Before tuition today I decided to splurge ($3 worth of coins, my only cash!) on another dosage of Koi Bubble Tea, which was kind of my addiction since some weeks back. I think I'm over it already, though! I didn't really make me happy drinking it to the point that I even forgot about it and had to force myself to eat all the leftover pearls. I think pearls : drink = 1:1! Its loss of luster must also be due to the hole it's burnt in my pocket. :(

(Photo for Evan, who doesn't know what Koi is)
I think I shall turn in soon and wake up early tomorrow to exercise! Maybe I should become a Fruitarian! (I watched Notting Hill last night!)
No comments:
Post a Comment