Friday, May 21

Pride Rock

Thursday = Tuition Day! I've gotten used to making my way to AMK every week but still don't like the fact that it takes 2.5 hours to travel to and fro! Plus there's rush hour on the way home, which I abhore. (strong word huh?) I choose to look at it from another perspective though, it compensates my overpaid-ness! Time, and of course travel expenses = $$$! Anyway, here are pictures of my students!

Traveena, Keshas and I!

The die-hard Man U fan sporting one of his jerseys. I don't think I've seen him wearing normal shirts.

Keshas had this huuuuge stack of trading cards which I had to confiscate because he wouldn't stop playing with them. :\ Here are a couple of Man U ones!

I'm yet to be paid for 6 (now 7) weeks of tuition! I wonder if I'll even get the money before I leave in 2 weeks! I was chatting with a friend online and am thinking of being his object of outsourcing (OOO! HAHA!) and helping him with his job since he's too busy for it. It's a work from home job that requires you to answer about 170 Yes/No questions about a company's financial report. So I just have to read/look for the answers from every company's statements and I get $8 for every company. I tried out the first few questions and it doesn't seem too bad. He says it gets better and faster the more you get used to it... Seriously considering helping him out because 1) I'm nice! HAHA! :P 2) I need more all the money I can get, with US & Denmark trips, but was lazy to find a 1 month job since I wanted to enjoy holidays. But I wonder whether I can actually do the job. Will look more into it tomorrow :D

Speaking of tomorrow, I'm finally gonna meet up with Evan and Widj! Evan I saw once already, but Widj.. It's been ages! So far the plan seems a bit wishy washy with my cousin in town and trusty ol' daughter me is going to collect some stuff from him for my parents.

Anyway, it's time for me to sleep since tomorrow I've to wake up before 7! O_O Nowadays I wake up just before noon! I was training for my jet-lag! HAHA, kidding. Alas my sister's playing a computer game on my wall (projector) and is occupying my bed! We were forced to watch Lion King with my Father who looked dead tired after coming home from a meeting that ended at 10+! My sis = Evil! MUHAHAHAHAH. Kidding! Anyway, MUFASA DIED AND IT WAS TERRIBLY SAD. :'( I think it's interesting watching Disney movies that we only saw when we were too young to understand some parts. There were so many "Ohhh.. I didn't know that's what they said!" (thanks to subtitles) and "I never understood that before!" moments!

No comments: