Saturday, May 15

The Miles

My new blogskin picture was taken in San Francisco! Coincidentally I just found out that we'll be there in July, to register my birth with the Philippine Embassy! It's so that I can finally have a Philippine passport too. When we tried to apply for one some years back they said we needed to go to the embassy closest to my birthplace. So I'll be registering my birth after almost 20 years of existence!

Today was a very spontaneous day! After breakfast of PB on toast, my sister and I went to Woodlands. I had to have my phone repaired while she borrowed books. In the end I was able to use my warranty even though I never mailed back one of the forms back to Samsung! Plus they repaired my phone fast! Like, real fast! I was afraid it wouldn't even reach in time for my trip in 3 weeks, but it was done in 1.5 hours! :D Rushed on over to the library straight after surrendering my phone. I didn't have much time to choose books to borrow so I just grabbed 2 random ones off the library shelf and then left with my sister for Gibby's school. She gave tuition while I sat and ate "Ramen"! I found out that the school doesn't allow anyone to be in the premises past 4.30 so we had to leave. Hung out with my siblings at West Coast Plaza Starbucks then parents camea nd we walked around and... bought random food/stuff! That mall is seriously boring, though.

Went back to Gibby's school because they were having their Science Fair in the evening!!! My brother's experiment was finding out which chocolate melts the fastest-- dark, milk or white! (Anyone wanna guess the answer?) At first I thought it was pretty... lame? (Sorry, brother!) But there were people testing how mouldy different breads could get, if plants grow faster when you play it different types of music, HOW TO BOIL AN EGG?!! LOL. Of course there were some realy brainy ones too which I didn't really bother to understand. :P

After the fair we went to have pizza at sunset way! It was super filling as usual, plus I just realised I ate so much and didn't exercise today! Went home afterwards for our "Family Meeting" to discuss the 2 month itinerary for our trip! Got seriously excited because everything was finally in actual concrete plans! (: Oh Btw, my dad used the projector to show us his powerpoint presentation! Hahaha. Anyway, after plans were proposed the projector was moved to my room and my siblings and I just watched more episodes of Glee off the wall! :D Its super fun, but kinda eye-straining? Which is why it's time for me to sleep! Tomorrow's gonna be quite exciting too! :D

No comments: