Every morning when I open my eyes to the bright sun, I fail to get up and go for a run! (Wow, it rhymed. I hate when that happens, makes it sound like I actually tried.) Anyway, I finally ran today, though in the evening, because I woke up around noon again. (I don't use too much commas. Or brackets!) Sigh, I feel dumb these days. There have been a few incidents where I couldn't even spell simple words... The last time I actually did something academic-related would be exams of course, which right now seems really far away. Holidays have been great! :D Just yesterday I was at the zoo playing with water guns and humming the mission impossible theme song all afternoon long! I loved not caring whether we looked really childish shooting water at each other and running around.! We even made a couple kiddies jealous ;)
Well anyway, things have been much more relaxed since exams ended.. But somehow I can't beat the feeling that time is slipping by too quickly. Maybe I've been sleeping too much.. But it doesn't feel over-indulgent or too much at all! I feel like I'm still catching up on lost sleep for the whole semester! :P The reason is probably that I'll be away for 2 whole months in June and July, which is a really really long time! I haven't been away this long before, not counting migrating of course. There are still many things to take care of and people to spend time with before leaving.
Btw, does anyone know if you can suspend your handphone service for 2 months? Since I have no roaming anyway... Or how does Pay As U Roam work and is it expensive? Come to think of it, I wonder how we'll pay for all our bills.. Utilities, credit card, phone, etc. I'm beginning to think that I should just stay behind! :P Haha.. Kidding! I would make a mess of this house and miss out on a great summer, to mention a few. I haven't even seen my cousins in 5 years! And the thought of having another Vegas reunion is just exciting!!! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment