Wednesday, January 13

There's a somebody I'm longing to see

I dread the first day back in school in many ways.. Not so much because of what it was, because it's really not that bad, but more so because of what it represented. Anyway, while caught in the morning rush hour I decided to flip through my bible to the Psalms, and came across this:

"Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and live at rest-- I would flee far away and stay in the desert; I would hurry to my place of shelter, far from the tempest and storm.... But I call to God and the Lord saves me.... Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you." Psalm 55

(: It turned out not too bad.. Except that as the day wore on i found myself more and more restless to be seated in the same LT for 3 whole lectures. Oh well, I the week will get better! (:

Yesterday Abraham and I went to the ZOO!!! :D It was rather impromptu! DID YOU KNOW THAT ITS ONLY 18KM AWAY FROM BUKIT PANJANG ESTATE?! Haha.. Apparently I should be able to hear the lions when they roar.


Highlights of the trip were:

1) Watching the Polar Bears get fed. I didn't know that they had black skin!! Not to mention that their fur is apparently "translucent" too.


2) Chasing the male peacock to take a picture with it, when it suddenly opens its beautiful feathers! (: Did you know that it makes a sound?


Only 2/5 are real animals by the way! Haha!

3) Boat ride! Wasn't all that great because there wasn't much to see (I thought we could see animals :P) but I loved the serenity of the surrounding water and nearby mangroves............


..and of course the company of one I've missed so much!


Only 1 is real! (:

No comments: