All of a sudden, I'm leaving for Singapore in 2 days. Reunions have been missed if not procrastinated, crammed and even integrated into one Saturday. Have not really done some things I've mentally told myself to do before going back.. Things that can mostly be done at home during free time, when I have lazy afternoons and uneventful nights! But where do I usually end up? In front of my trusty laptop!
Ah.. Well, just gonna have to wake up early tomorrow to enjoy a good breakfast (: Been skipping it because by the time I wake up its almost lunch time anyway. This is supposed to help me lose weight but it hasn't... I've just lost potenital weight? If you know what I mean.. My face is officially FAT. The process of this gruesome discovery was kind of long so I shall spare you the details.. HAHAHA. But bottom line is that I need to lose weight fast!
Time to get packing! (: I kinda like the sound and feel of that. A month away really is kind of long.. I'm relieved it's coming to an end. I'll miss my grandparents, the childhood memories of this place, the food and the festivities.. But I've never been more eager to go home!
No comments:
Post a Comment