Saturday, January 30

My way home is through you

FINALLY I can update my blog! Been putting it off since my blogskin was still Christmasy.! I just changed it to this one and I love the balloons pictures! Lately I've been tumblr-surfing and looking through random websites featuring things like DIY crafts, wedding photos, and polyvore.com! Plus I've been busy upgrading my Restaurant City restaurant (:

Besides being sorta busy online, there's school of course. My timetable is fairly okay except for my crazy Tuesday: 9am to 6pm with a 1 hour lunch break at 12. By Biz Law lecture at 4 I'm already so restless and uncomfortable and itching to leave! Anyway, on the bright side I've no school on Mondays so LONG WEEKENDS for me all sem! :D

Since I came back I've met up with a lot of people already, except Masses! So I'm meeting them for dinner later! (: Gonna do my tutorials in the meantime.. BYE!

No comments: