Saturday, January 30

On holding on... And having to let go

Internet Explorer keeps hanging on me so now I use Firefox! (: February is coming and its the month of Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day. I read somewhere that Valentines Day is S.A.D. as in Single Awareness Day. I think it kinda is sad (for lack of a better/different word) if you look at it from that point of view.. So if you're single why not ask someone to be your valentine? That way there's 2 less 'aware' people in the world. Hahaha!



Coincidentally (or not!), recess week falls during that holiday week too. I want to Become A Fan of "NUS likes eating up our public holidays with recess week", but I don't think it exists. Haha.. And I'm not so free to go search for a fan page like that. :P

I had a super filling dinner with MASSES at Xinwang Hongkong Cafe in Coronation Plaza! It was fun catching up with all of them (: I'm ashamed to say I forgot what the M in Masses even means, because it suddenly sounds so weird.. Haha.. Anyway, I really miss the times we spent in school, doing random stuff in the caf, drawing in class... even PE? I definitely miss our age old walking in front of each other and halting to a sudden stop/taking a step backwards.! (: Huilin and I tried it on Gen and Cindy while walking but we failed... Not enough practice! :( I suddenly remembered something my Sociology no-notes-or-webcast-at-all lecturer said last week that made me giggle.. "The masses are assumed to be spastic"! Hahaha.. It was super funny back then!

I promise to get started on my tutorials by tomorrow! Didn't get any work done today and I feel slightly guilty.! :/ Somehow after getting into the exchange programme I have less drive to do well in school.. I haven't decided if I'm doing honours yet, either. But I probably would if I could... I don't wanna work yet! I empathise with Evan!!! (:

No comments: