My whole of Sunday was spent in Imus, Cavite.. Which is a rather long drive from home, plus with traffic is a SUPERRRRRRRRRRRR long drive!! Both ways I think took us slightly over 5 hours! So I guess I should say that almost
half my day was spent in the car :( Long car rides make me extremely restless..... But it also makes me wanna write. Strange, I know.. I probably should remember to bring paper and pen next time though (:

Lunch Table (:

My sister insisted on photographing the fish!

My Grandaunt who turned 94 (: After my grandma mentioned it.. She kinda does look like Queen Elizabeth! Haha!

Didn't sit at the kiddy table this time. :P

Drinks from my Uncle, who was trying to get us to drink stronger stuff right in front of my mother and grandparents. Haha. This is only 4% acohol :D


After being offered coffee 5 times and rejecting each time, i was told it was a tradition to drink it after lunch there! Haha.. Anyway, we watched ASAP '09 on tv and where our cousin performs every week. I wonder how it feels for them to have their son/brother on tv all the time! After that everyone disappeared and we were left with Jordan who was gonna entertain us the rest of the afternoon.. He drove us to Sam's place and his mini house thing in the backyard. It's so awesome! It's like his own house!

The ticklish foot massage!

P10 bill! I'd forgotten that it was faced out and is now a coin.. Because it's value is diminishing :(

Boys' Toys! Note the car keys.. I wanna drive too! And have a car!

More toys.. Though there were several Chick Flicks in the DVD stacks! :P

PLAYED ROCK BAND!!! So it was my first time (n00b i know) and I was pretty bad at it! At the second try I played moderate level and we died in like.. 30 seconds :(






the guys were Uber pro with a capital U!!!

Then we played this game called Cranium, it was kinda fun (:

My drawing of a saddle with my EYES CLOSED (:


My sisters..... Tennis racket. :P

GUESS WHAT THIS IS. First one to tag the answer wins a prize!!! HAHAHA.

The main house at sunset.
Back to another house where the celebration was! Wasn't too hungry for dinner due to snacking (sigh), but ate nonetheless.

CLARKY!!! :D I think I posted pictures of him last time already!

I keep thinking of Clarke Quay! HAHA.



Christmas lights at the doorstep (:


If I live to like 94, I want 94 candles!!! :P

Left for home at around 6:30, and it was already super dark. I keep forgetting that the sun rises and sets an hour earlier (or should i say "earlier") here! I felt so restless in the car, which seemed to be shrinking by the minute. :(((( At least we saw some Christmas lights on the way home... (:


Okay this picture may be a bit deceiving! My grandfather's maximum speed is only like 50 kmph? :P


No comments:
Post a Comment