Saturday, December 12

December

Departed from Singapore at 12:30 from Terminal 3! It's my first time flying off from there! (: Had starbucks before leaving.. More like sat there. My brother gobbled down a connamon roll (we were supposed to share!) while my mum drank a toffee nut latte, thinking it was supposed to be a cold drink. Haha.

Bye Boys! See you next week! Take care of Vlad! (I decided to name my cute fat dog Vladimir in the end..)



I love Changi Airport because it has sunflowers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D They're so tall! I want to grow them!



Arrived in Manila to see the usual pollution-filled horizon, congested streets (its worse now!!) and crazily haphazard driving!

Took this from the backseat of our taxi. Mahal Kita means I Love You! (:



Okay so we ended up leaving the camera in the back seat!!!!!!!! And by then I thought our luck would run out (after me and my sis have lost our wallets recently and gotten them back the very next day with all the important stuff still there) but we managed to retreieve it! Haha.. I was extra doubtful and thought we'd never see it again since we were in the Philippines where few people are honest, compared to Singapore. We traced it eventually and had to go back to the airport the next day to pick it up from Lost & Found.

And whilst there we saw our ex-maid, Emily!

I caught a little bit of the sunset too (:

The next morning we had to get up bright and early and went to my dad's ex-office.. Love the super huge parols (pronounced like its spelled but i like calling it PAROLES heehee!). They're AKA lanterns (:

Karissa reaches for the star!

I catch a falling star!!! (:







How typical... :P





One of the wall decorations dropped.. Looks like its my size! Haha



Head on over to my grandma's place after a long sleepy drive! Their christmas tree looked cute. This is the stablest I can get!



Now I was just playing around (:







This is all for now! Gotta rise early again tomorrow.. Less than 2 weeks to Christmas!!! :D



HEEHEE......... DON'T KILL ME!!! (:

No comments: