Sunday, August 16

so much Fromage

My Saturday was awesome (: Although it began with me a little bit frightened by some small issue (which kinda made me even lose my appetite.. i think) everything turned out okay. I woke up at almost noon but managed to greet people a good morning just in time! My mother and I started making ice cream using my birthday present a few years back! (FINALLY!) That was after we realised we had to chill the thing in the freezer for at least 8 hours. Left to fetch Abraham then bought ingredients at Fairprice AND Shop N Save for cooking dinner! (: We made Mac N Pep! That's the nickname I gave it anyway. Macaroni and Pepperoni. With white sauce and an overload of 3 types of DEEElicious cheese (:


I also picked out a tie for him for Friday's College Day from my dad's ties! :P After dinner it was already time to watch BPL! First game we watched was Chelsea - Hull and I supported Hull because their orange outift looked not ordinary. Haha. They lost 2-1, and I was seriously sad for a while. Thankfully, there was chocolate ice cream waiting to be churned in the freeze bowl. It kinda cheered my up and got me slightly high. I started jumping up and down! I jumped so high I was taller than Abraham!! Hahaha! He thinks he was still taller though. ): And then it was Blackburn - Man City. Man City won 2-0! :D The whole family then left the house and piled into the car to fetch my sister from PJ (Buh, it's okay to cry!) and send Abraham home. When we got back home, Gibby and I watched the Arsenal - Everton! Everton got trashed by halftime so we gave up and went to sleep around 2.

And that was my saturday! I LOVE WEEKENDS! :D

No comments: