I've decided to come back to blogging! Okay.. It wasn't really a decision I guess. But once school comes around or there's something to complain about, I end up here! Sad right. Anyway, I've also decided to start typing properly, capitalising the first letters of every sentence and stuff. Since I'm in uni now and it's time to be more mature!!! Hahaha! (:
Schooooool. Sigh. 3 days into it only and I'm starting to not like it already! I mean my modules I find interesting and all so far, but I just don't wanna go back to studying again.. ): Once tutorials begin it'll be worse! I wanna go back to JC! Haha. And I haven't decided if I'll be turning up for NUS Choir auditions next week.. It's gonna definitely make my schedule packed! Honestly, a big part of me wants to join. But the thing is.. I'm just scared that it'll be too much for me? Like.. I need to sort of adjust to uni life first and see whether I can cope with committment to CCA! Sigh. Decisions.
On a happier note, life's still been cool, overall. :D Actually... Day 1 of school could possibly be one of the best days of the year!!! Kinda ironic, I know. Come to think of it... I can't even remember what happened during my lectures.?! My mind's totally blank! Haha! Its kinda late.. I'd sleep, but lately I've been waking up at around 3 AM for no reason but to toss and turn in bed. ): I figured that if I sleep later then I'd be able to sleep through the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment