Thursday, August 20

But it's a TALKING DOG!

My school week has just unofficially ended! (: I'm waiting in school for my sister to end her lecture then we're going home together! Tutorials start next week! I just checked on IVLE and I suddenly have a pile of work to do. ): I think I'm still on holiday mood.. Dad left for America last Tuesday! That means its public transport for the next few weeks ahead ): I hate my house its soooooo far from everywhere! Was late for my noon lecture on Managerial Econs.. Haha this is totally no link, but I've forgotten why the supply curve is upward sloping! :\ I spent several minutes racking my brain for the reason. That reminded me of the time I was on my way to the Woodlands library to meet SASI for another supposed-to-be-productive mugging sessions. That was when the lightbulb went TING and I understood why the curve was upward sloping! HAHA. I'm nerdy in the extreme!!! 8) Okay, sister's ending soon and I'm getting sick of hearing the printer sound. I just realised something! It's almost rush hour........ :(

No comments: