Tuesday, July 12

The Weather

Looking back, I had so many tweets about the weather! There are 2 possible explanations for this: 1) There was nothing else to tweet about (just like in conversations with strangers, you talk about the weather) and 2) Weather has a huge effect on me and my mood.. It's been extremely humid here in Singapore, and sweating is just not my thing!! But before this turn into a complaining blog post, I just want to say that the grass really is greener on the other side! (Maybe even literally in my case now. But that's besides the point. Haha.) Other side, of course being, Denmark!

I still remember when I used to wish for the warm Singapore sun on those cold winter mornings while walking to school in the dark for my lecture at 0800 hrs. Trying carefully not to slip but making sure to be on time (Danes are incredibly punctual!) while avoiding the chilly sub-zero winds that hit my face somewhat like darts made of ice! Now that I'm back under the Singapore sun, I can't help but wish for some snow and icy cold winds.. But I guess you can't have the best of both worlds!

ALTHOUGH. The Copenhagen weather widget on my Desktop says that it's a sunny day in Denmark with Hi 21 and Lo 14! I miss Scandinavian weather! <3

No comments: