Monday, May 31

T MINUS THREE

Results haunted me all night and even dreamt of getting Ls and Qs (instead of As/Bs/Cs) which was really strange, and then I found out that Qs meant I had to retake the final exam. Same paper, just again. I got a Q for DSC2006 Operations Management, which was by far the worst final exam I've taken because:

a) I only started studying for it and making my cheat sheet (which I'm still proud of and considering laminating {with our new laminating machine [COOL]} for posterity) the day before the exam (and I had a morning paper that day {not to mention 2 papers the 2 days before too! [zomg]}) which meant that I had about 10(ish) hours to study! (and I was really {really [really]} mentally exhausted).

b) That next morning I had the worst headache of my life, forgot to take panadol, and after the exam all I could remember was the pain I had just endured (and faintly how tough the {50MCQ/short answer} paper was) So I guess I deserved that B-, the bare minimum I told myself I could get this semester for all my modules. I achieved that but found that my CAP dropped 0.3 points :O because I only managed one A! So I'm not too sad because I got what I expected, although I really deproved from last sem!

Anyway, off to the neighbourhood mall to run some errands! Flying off in 3 days!!!

No comments: