
I can already see it.. Peeking out from behind exactly 4 more weeks of sleep deprivation and having to worry about school.
Week 11 (last week) was better than the previous two. I guess the fulcrum was week 10 but there's no way its just downhill from here! At least I can look forward to many things, I can almost smell summer, and I've been receiving the best encouragements everyday! (:
The long weekend was really gooooooooood :D It wasn't just good Friday but good everyday! Attended Life Concert on Thursday back in SA! It was only my first time though. Friday was a pretty relaxed day, went for macs breakfast just before noon and then to the park for devotions with the family.. Was too hot (and full of ants and the smell of cut grass :/) so we ended up heading home for the aircon! Hahaha. Got bitten a sleep-inducing bug and couldn't resist hitting the sack for less than an hour before heading to church for service. Dinner at Bonifacio afterwards, filling! (: Saturday morning.. Bacon and eggs craving: Check! <3 Lunch at Marche with +/-10 people which is a good turnout in my opinion! Clash of the Titans is the worst movie I've seen all year. Sitting in the front row may have contributed? Shoe hunting to almost no avail (not for me, I'm so broke!) and then dinner at Sakae Sushi. To top it all off, Famous Amos Cookies!!! (: Home and then half of Wild Child and a very futile attempt at decorating easter eggs. :( Sunday: Happy Happy Happy Easter! Church and then lunch and then home and a 3.5 hour nap! (:
Yay okay, summary of my awesome weekend! Didn't include squeezing projects/homework in between but of course I'm not an All Play and No Work kinda girl. Though I probably show symptoms of it every weekend, especially Saturdays. I think it's good for me though....? Okay, it's almost 3 AM! By the way, guess who's in town? (:
No comments:
Post a Comment