Friday, March 12

Bay Bee


THIS here has been occupying my E-learning week + weekends! The kids are really quiet but Ash (the baby boy) is really cute and, not to mention, as soft as can get! :D If only it were easier to make him laugh/smile. Actually he doesn't cry either.. Just frowns a lot and runs away from us to his siblings/mum. Ooooooooh well! We managed to get him to warm up to us when we got him a Spiderman balloon during his birthday celebration. (:

Anyway, E-learning has left a week's worth of lectures and tutorials on my list of things to do. Glad that it's officially over. I'm gonna give it negative feedback this time! :P Although it's not really their fault....?

In other equally unspectacular news, I got my Sociology Assignment back and I didn't do too bad (: Midterms will be a different story though. At least now I don't have thoughts of S/U-ing it? There may be hope for me yet! Haha.. Time to start on the mile-high pile of work! Project Life begins at 0800 hrs tomorrow!

No comments: