
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY AND CNY! (: I realise I forgot to greet my (few) readers, but I've probably already greeted them in separate places (ie. msn/sms/facebook). I actually forgot about this rare double celebration just now, mainly because I'm just being a couch potato in front of the TV. Starhub is previewing all the channels!!! :D So far I've caught Pizza My Heart, Nights in Rodanthe, You've Got Mail, What Happens In Vegas and missed P.S. I Love You! So much for studying away my holidays... The week is getting busier too, more and more activities are filling up my beloved recess week! Still have to find a newspaper article for my Sociology paper :/// I haven't started looking at all, I'm so dead! Not to mention studying for Accounting midterms too ArGhHhH! :(
I wish the semester would end already! It seems to be passing rather quickly, maybe because I haven't given enough attention to it. I better start setting goals for studying this week before it slips away too quickly. My mind just seems to be anywhere but on studies these days! I can't wait for Summer Vaca (pronounced Vay-Kay hahaha) to America in June+July! I want to visit one of my favourite places in the world, my Uncle's rooftop, where I spent a couple nights stargazing! (: Not forgetting the happiest place on earth!!! :D Been hearing "rumours" about places like the Grand Canyon, Vegas and Canada!!! Then there's next year when I'm heading to Copenhagen Business School in Denmark for exchange. (: Which reminds me that I need to find some Podcast that teaches Danish, although apparently most Danes speak English. Problem is that I dont use iTunes to sync songs into my iPod because it will delete the songs that aren't in my laptop but are in my iPod already :/ Oh! I haven't installed my free Windows 7 upgrade yet.. My dad says it takes time getting used to so it'll be good if I install it this week and get acquainted.. So many things to do, so little time!
No comments:
Post a Comment