Monday, February 15

Hortpark on the Sixth

Overdue post because I was lazy to upload pics to photobucket (so as not to compromise quality). I remember trying to wake Abraham up in the morning through phone calls after he had guard duty and then night cycling two days in a row! Felt kind of bad but he said we should meet straight after his night cycling! :/ Met him at Harbourfront a couple hours later than supposed, but he was "super duper awake" just as he promised (:


My favourite ring! Dug up from my Grandma's house.. I wonder how old it is!




Chilli cheese fries at Carls Jr!


Shared a burger, as usual. (:


I'm taller than the plant!!! Hahaha.. Okay, you're actually supposed to focus on the falling water and how nicely its captured.

Took a bus down to Hortpark, and mounds of fertilizer greeted us at the entrance! :S






This picture was originally coloured (the flower was a flaming orange) but I think it looks nice in Bronze tones too. Thanks Photobucket.




Been debating for some minutes whether to edit the colours or keep it natural.. As you can see I decided to edit.. Hahaha. Photobucket is kinda cool, actually. I don't even know how to do this kinda thing with Photoshop! :(


My current wallpaper (:


We were quite scared to go to close to the bee so we set our camera to auto focus and held it at arms length. Here's the best shot taken! (: Oh, and Photobucket can blur edges too!




Upset as I was that we couldn't enter the Butterfly Room (even though I'd scream if one flew near me!), I took it out on this dragon instead. Hahaha -.-


SO SAD!

Yay! Now that that's done, I'm left with updating on my Dad's birthday at Resorts World and everything that happened before that. I don't have all the pictures yet so it'll have to wait.

No comments: