These days my mind has been so far away from school that I keep forgetting about Exam Results coming out tomorrow, 1100 hrs for me..!
So many things to update about, and Christmas is just a couple days away! I doubt I'll have the time.. :/ Maybe I should do it now since I can't sleep.. My 10 year old cousin (who's sleeping over!) has decided to play 21 Guns on my phone on repeat. I think he's fallen asleep though. Speaking of my phone, it's been lasting like 4 days in a row without being charged! What a stark contrast because in Singapore it only lasts a day and a half at most.
Haha, i just realised that it's kind of early. But my definition of early is late for people in this house! Once it was only 10 something and everyone was asleep except my sister, but she was getting ready for bed already! And to think that I slept at like 6 AM for a couple nights before leaving. Life here is different.
I miss a lot of things about Singapore. One thing constantly coming to mind (aside from people) is the public transport, believe it or not! The efficiency is something I've taken for granted. I actually can't wait to travel from Jelapang LRT to Tampines MRT station again! Or somewhere far.. Suddenly Singapore seems so small and accessible! I MISS THE FRESH AIR. Don't even get me started!! :/ Another thing that I miss is my house and the view of the sky and the height of our flat.. Even watering our plants in the balcony! Weirddd I know but a huge part of me can't wait to fly back!
No comments:
Post a Comment