These pictures are from even before Christmas.. Been quite busy but mostly just lazy! Days pass fast, nights pass slower.. Been getting nightmares lately about being chased, someone wanting to kill my family :( Besides that, I've been taking each day one day at a time.. Thank goodness for activities, outings, relatives, friends, meals, snacks.. Thank goodness for distractions!
Bidding starts on Wednesday and I haven't decided on my 5th module. Considering taking French 1, but my dad thinks it'll be useless :( My mum (the one who took European Languages in Uni) begs to differ and even offers to tutor me! French may come in handy if I apply for exchange in a French-speaking country... But Idk. Anyway that's another story altogether. I haven't been researching on schools enough! (Note to self: PRIORITY ON TO-DO LIST: DECIDE WHERE TO GO ON EXCHANGE!)
Grandparents' 50th Anniversary Celebration! Attendance was less than expected much to our dismay.. Did so many things last minute! The giveaways, the powerpoint, our song/performance!!! My brother and dad only arrived the day before so we had to practice without our beloved Bass and Soprano (haha) the whole time we were here. I was the laziest and learnt my part last.. Was okay in the end though? :P
Daniel and Gibby had individual performances, on the flute and violin! (: Took a ton of pictures and so I've compressed a few into a few collages.. My blogger picture quota is filld to like 75% already! :(
Took ten thousand of these pictures... Varying positions, doing girls only, then boys only, different angles, different poses! My cheek muscles started hurting after some time, but it was a happy occasion so there were lots of reasons to smile (:
When the guests were gone and the more immediate family left, it was so much fun! Haha.. Just talking to everyone, doing crazy things and just.. being a family I guess! Awesomeness.. I've missed it!
Of course there was feasting! The cake was awesome.. That's a BUTTER rose there! Can you imagine how fattening it is?! Heehee.Another attempt at Christmas shopping the next day, got gifts for Father, Mother, Grandparents and Daniel! (: Been seeing this poster ALL OVER, so I figured taking a picture with it may quit following me around.. HAHA, just kidding. I haven't seen one since though :P And yes, that's Daniel jumping.
They take your name when you order.. Karissa got her name spelled Clarissa, and Daniel (because of his accent, I think) was written KENYO. HAHAHAHA!!! They got mine right! (:
We losers lost in the end! :PI CAN'T BELIEVE 2009 IS ENDING!
No comments:
Post a Comment