Good morning! It's such a cold and bright morning! I can't really say bright because the sun is an hour fast, so at 7 AM its like the 8 AM sun in Singapore. (I keep talking about how the sun is an hour fast because after 3 weeks here I'm still not used to it. I don't like how it sets early either. Gets too dark too early!!) I'm so cold, my fingers and toes are starting to get frostbite. Okay exaggeration of the year.. But it totally feels air-conditioned! :( It's a quiet morning, too. From what I remember there are always cocks crowing when the sun comes up.. And I also remember some years back that there was this military band that trooped by our front gate (and side gate too I think?) every morning forcing me awake fast. It was the worst way to wake up ever!!! I like waking up slow.
It's the last day of 2009 and I feel like doing things for the last time again. I realise this is some strange habit that I have when something comes to an end! Anyway, that's partly the reason why I'm up so early. I'm 'accompanying' Abraham on his way to camp like I always do via phone call/sms every morning! Something I haven't done since I arrived here, I realise! (I don't want another $500 phone bill like the last time.) BUT! He's nowhere to be found :(
I think I'll end up spending my last day of 2009 dozing in the Queen sized bed I sleep in alone! So much for doing things for the last time?
Abraham's awake!
No comments:
Post a Comment