HAPPY WEEKEND!!!!! haha. erm. failed attempt to sound cheerful.
thurs night was a killer. math test and eom due the next day! i ended up sleeping at 3.30 in the morning, took a 2.5 hour nap, then made my death march to school. the test wasn't as bad as expected, i hope i dont fail. but the rest of the day was spent stoning and dozing off between and during lessons. sighs :/
promos start tomorrow, and im suddenly worried for GP. others have been preparing since weeks ago but i've only really started yesterday. aaaah, im gonna die. cries a good vocab. haha \m/
anyway i see a trend in my posts! they've become short, picture-less and all about school and studies! you see, life revolves around nothing but promos now.. and i don't think that's the way it's supposed to be! ): i need to get a life.! but i guess that has to wait til after october 5th, otherwise i'll have to repeat one whole year of my life again...
*
I LIKE THIS SONG!
Bright cold silver moon
Tonight alone in my room
You were here just yesterday
Slight turn of the head
Eyes down when you said
"I guess I need my life to change"
Seems like something's just aren't the same
What could I say?
I need a little more luck than a little bit
'Cause every time I get stuck the words won't fit
And every time that I try I get tongue tied
I'll need a little good luck to get me by.
Tongue Tied by Faber Drive
No comments:
Post a Comment