Thursday, September 20

i still love maths

I LOVE MATHS!
I LOVE MATHS.
I LOVE MATHS?

I LIKE MATHS!
I LIKE MATHS.
I LIKE MATHS?

AAAAAAH FOAD FOAD. maths test tomorrow!! do you think i'm ready? ): i hate AP/GP and summation the most.!! my concepts are so not there :/i just never understand it full well. i seriously need all the help i can get... anyways it's late and im tired, so i've kind of given up on maths for tmr. sigh. another failed test.

eom is due tomorrow as well, what a pleasant coincidence! ): i hate pw. like seriously seriously serious. i dread every lesson, every deadline, every mention of the word!!! D: D: D: i wish it could just explode and be gone forever.

okays, enough of this silly ranting and distraction from the tasks at hand! last day of lessons tmr before promos :D i need this study break!

No comments: