Friday, November 3

TO THE BEST SISTER IN THE WORLD!

HEY EVERYONE, JUST WANTED TO GREET MY DEAR SIS A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING, REALLY. THERE'S SO MUCH I WANNA SAY, TOO MUCH I WANNA SAY I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START. I THINK I'LL GOWRITE YOU A LETTER, BUT LET ME JUST SUM IT UP FIRST IN THESE WORDS: (they're not mine by the way, its a poem :p)

You deserve some recognition
for the many things you do,
For your warmth and understanding,
and for simply being you.

So this just comes to tell you,
now that your birthday is here,
Of the love and admiration
that are felt for you all year.

Because you're the kind of Sister
who's dear in every way,
You're being wished a wonderful
and very Happy Birthday!

*



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
*AHEM* this was when we first came to singapore. OBVIOUSLY during my fat stage. SO grooooss.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
las vegas, baby! haha!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
PEACE YO! :D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
ahhh, this is probably what we'll look like in heaven. (minus my metal-mouth! :p) check out the cool gloooooow effect. can you see my halo? kidding.

Happy Birthday Sis! <333

No comments: