
Dear Lord,
Thank you so much for friends, for the good times we shared in secondary school. Thank you for all the joy and laughter we had even through tough times. Thank you for 3e5 '05 and 4e5 '06, and for everyone special you brought into our lives. Thank you that despite stressful situations, there were still smiles and cheerfulness. Thank you for the times when we would celebrate special occassions, for the times that made us realise how well we mesh as a class. Thank you for all the happy times we had together and for the many lessons we learnt from each other.
Thank you even for the hardships we faced, and for bringing each of us together. Thank you for the friendships forged throughout the years. Thank you for being there for us, for sending friends and classmates who support us through thick and thin. Thank you for the hugs we received when we were feeling down, for the many shoulders we could cry on. Thank you for the ease we always felt around each other, for the comforting fact that there would always be someone there for us. Thank you for giving us the strength and motivation to go on despite feeling discouraged.
Most of all, Lord, help us never to forget each other, that we may treasure the memories of secondary school in our hearts forever. <3


3e5 '05 and 4e5 '06
*
We were strangers starting out on our journey
Never dreaming what we'd have to go through
Now here we are and I'm suddenly standing
At the beginning with you
No one told me I was going to find you
Unexpected what you did to my heart
When I lost hope you were there to remind me
This is the start
And Life is a road and I want to keep going
Love is a river I want to keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A Wonderful journey
I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there whenthe storm is through
In the end I wanna be standing
At the beginning with you
We were strangers on a crazy adventure
Never dreaming how our dreams would come true
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you
I knew there was somebody somewhere
Like me alone in the dark
I know that my dream will live on
I've been waiting so long
Nothing's gonna tear us apart
In the end I wanna be standing at the beginning with you
No comments:
Post a Comment