Thursday, July 29

GO TO SLEEP, NATALIE!

im very sleepy now.. but i tried to go to sleep.. and i couldn't!!.... how come??? dunno, maybe too much caffeine.. it was probably from the coke i drank in mcdonalds! haha.. anyway.. today we had the picture taking for calss photos.. i didt even know this until this morning when i arrived in school.. haha.. anyway.. it was still at 3.15 so we decided to go eat at mcdonalds...

but before that....

during lessons the WHOLE entire day.. i had stomach cramps.. we had a composition test in the morning on the topic “the computer creates more problems than solutions” or something like that.. I don’t remember too well! ^_^  then we had history.. then PE.. in PE we’re learning how to dance.. I didn’t feel like dancing because my stomach was painful.. but MR LIM HOCK ANN (a.k.a Mr Lim HAHA.. lol) was not one bit sympathetic.. he’s this way all the time.. that inconsiderate, ignorant.. PERSON! Ahh.. so I had to dance and my stomach was still painful..
 
then we had recess—ate hokkien mee!!! ^_^ we were rushing when we ate because we had to practice for choir.. anyway..next we had art.. and my shading is sooo bad! I hate shading! I hate shading! L uhhh.. but at least next was mother tongue—which means free period for me!!! Hurray! Then we had science.. ms tan was quite boring today.. but then again she’s boring almost everyday….. fine! She’s boring everyday.. (no offence)  

oh yeah.. and erika said that tomorrow for LIT (NO!!!) she’s gonna bring this recorder so she can record all the things that mrs koh says! I hope she does bring… I can’t believe that I want mr chiam back.. erika says that mr chiam’s mother is a devil, and his father is an angel, so he;s half-half.. and she also says that mr chiasm mother IS mrs koh.. I think the term ‘devil’ went to far...

okkk…. then we went to McDonalds.. I went with evan, stephanie, rachel, anglia (a.k.a WIDJAJA) haha.. when we arrived, we saw jia xin and cheerin and joined them... after a while, su ee also joined us.. we kept on teasing su ee because she likes... someone….. hahaha!!! Well anyway.. we were enjoying the whole time when we kinda lost track of time… so guess what?... we had to run back to school to make it just in time for the picture taking!!! So we were like so sweaty in the picture!!! But never mind… I think I’ll be able to fall asleep now!!! Yay.. good night me!!!

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

wha-?! what do you mean add k_r_i_?!?!?!?!?!? i don't even know if he has email, let alone friendster! well since you have it then maybe i'll sign up too? and thanks for commenting on the blog! i like comments. ^_^