Saturday, July 31

come online???

im waiting for 2iom to come online!!! she said we could chat saturday night here.. and it is saturday night here... its already 10.48 pm.. and im waiting for her so we can chat on msn.. :D the possible reasons that she's not online are:

1. she forgot
2. something came up
3. she just doesn't want to...
4. she's still sleeping

maybe i'll wait till 11.10.. then i'll go offline.. so ROSANNE, if you are reading this... and its past 11.10.. that means i won't come online anymore.. because we still need to go to chuch tomorrow.. soooo... PLEASE COME ONLINE NOW!!! ok then...

1 comment:

Rosanne said...

... sorry NATALIE, I woke up at like 11 a.m. (here) and forgot about MSN... :( I'm terribly sorry. Yes, I'm reading your post and it's past 11:00.. noooooooo... it's 2:46 a.m. there... oh well... did you get the picture?!?!