Back to blogging just as the semester comes to a close. I'm pretty sure this isn't the first time this happened.. :p Time just seems to be accelerating, someday a year might feel like a month. Everyday my mind still wanders to quiet nights in Copenhagen when I was alone with my thoughts and so carefree. Back in NUS, it's almost like I breathe sad sighs.
In a nutshell, it's been tough concentrating lately.
TWO EXAMS TOMORROW. 130%. MUST STUDY. MUST STUDY.
I want to start blogging regularly again, though :) If there's one thing I've learnt this year, its to appreciate what's in front of you before it passes you by! If that means taking an unhealthy amount of pictures or listening to the same song a thousand times (so that the feelings you felt then come rushing back to you someday when you hear the song again) or writing a blog entry (like this one!), THEN DO IT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment