Friday, March 18

Last Snowfall

Today I finally got to sleep in! And by sleep in I mean wake up past 8 :) From my room I see the remnants of last night's unexpected snowfall. We're past mid-March but it seems like winter just can't let go! Right outside my window is a small snowman about a foot tall, which is the first snowman I've ever built :) Last night was also the first time I was in a snowball fight! Although it was more a snow slush fight, because we realised snowballs can really hurt and we didn't want to cause any injuries or pain whatsoever. All in all it was a short yet joyous occasion that remind me of the first time it snowed since arriving in January. We were in the exact same place, acting like children! The other residents must have though us crazy.. But it was great fun! And I'm glad that even though I had to put on more clothes and boots to go outside, it was more than worth it!

No comments: