
I wish I finished studying earlier so I don't have to allocate time for studying this week and spend time with the visiting half of my family instead. The trade-off is pretty lopsided, though! Plus, the constant reminder that I only need to pass (which apparently is not much of a feat) tilts the scale even further. By far, however, this is the least confident I've ever been for a final exam! And of course that scares me. A lot.
Twelve hours before the exam, what am I doing?
Here I am, in half panic, breathing in the smoke from the corridor, feeling like I just ate an elephant, and strangely wanting this moment to last. Time could just freeze now and I'd be content. Maybe it's because I don't want to face tomorrow's exam, maybe it's simply because I don't want my flowers to wilt too quickly or because I am just plain sentimental... But I suppose there's a real reason. And I know what it is.
That's just life I suppose. People have to come and go, whether you like it or not. It's kinda like the seasons... As spring approaches, winter chills will soon be no more. But it doesn't really matter, for now, because my heart is warmer than ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment