Sunday, March 27

Daylight Savings Time

I woke up this morning not knowing what time it was... I know DST kicked in and time was supposed to skip an hour, but I didn't know whether the clock on my phone and laptop had moved forward automatically or whether I had to adjust it myself. :p Felt kinda lost, til I remembered I could check my manual unadjustable-except-by-human-hands wristwatch! And sure enough, it was an hour behind from my phone and computer. Since DST is so interesting to be in (I didn't really care about it before), I read up a bit about it and its origins and stuff from here.

National surveys by Rasmussen Reports, for example, show that 83 percent of respondents knew when to move their clocks ahead in spring 2010. Twenty-seven percent, though, admitted they'd been an hour early or late at least once in their lives because they hadn't changed their clocks correctly.



Good thing I'm informed.. I won't be an hour late for Super Sunday service today! :D

No comments: