Monday, March 1

Why is 6 afraid of 7?

My school week hasn't even started and I'm already feeling tired from it. I guess I should be thankful that my 3 major things all landed on 3 different weeks: Sociology Assignment (Wk 6), Accounting Midterm (Wk 7) and Sociology Midterm (Wk 8). Still it makes me feel like there's always some school work I should be doing when I'm not. :( I wish the feeling would go away but I know that it won't! To make things worse, I just learnt that Career Planning (BFS1001) has been brought forward to this week. So I officially end at 6pm on Wednesdays now! :'( Plus having to wear business attire every week troubles me too :/

Today I woke up at 11 then went back to sleep from 1-3 :/ Got a headache after that and didn't want to study at all but managed to force myself.. And the weather isn't helping either. It's so so hot these days! I feel like there's a bright hot spotlight following me wherever I go :( I think I can bake cookies in broad daylight!

OKAY I WAS JUST LOOKING THROUGH TUMBLR AND GUESS WHAT I FOUND!!!!!! I TOTALLY HAVE THESE! SIGH.. I miss being a kid!

No comments: