Saturday, March 6

Bet On It

Okay so I thought E-Learning would be less busy but it's not gonna be! Yes I only have to be in school for 4 hours total the whole week but the rest of the time I need to be doing school work. Projects projects projects meets deadlines deadlines deadlines!

Anyway, today's friday! (: School started at 2pm and I was super early so I grabbed a banana milkshake with my sister in Science before travelling to Business. Lecture from 2-4 was a draaaaaaag, so I messaged Huilin. Haha.

I signed up for this Decision Making and Investment Style Survey (to earn between $5 and $20 :D) because I need more sources of income. Round 1 came a questionnaire with 5 questions asking if we were feeling Happy/Sad/Angry/Fearful/Disgusted and to what degree. (I said I was slightly disgusted because there was a spider on the table :/ HAHAHA) Then came a 2 page journal article and blank pages to rewrite the entire article (!!!) and then summarize it in 100 words. After which they give us an identical questionnaire as the first one.. Then we were given $10 and we had to decide what portion of it to give another person in another room. This part was kinda routine for me since I've done a couple surveys like this and so without thinking much I placed $2 inside. The instructions said that the person would be given TWICE the amount I give (so he/she gets $4!). I was gonna get some money from this "other person" too, and I only got $3! I felt kinda sad and then it hit me that the name of the survey was "INVESTMENT STYLE" and our returns would probably be proportional to what we gave. Hahahaha. My suspicions were confirmed when the girl opposite me gave 8 dollars initally (to my shock!) and got $14 in return. So she earned $16 in total. I should have just given all $10 away!!!

Oh well, $11 is not bad too. At least it's better than nothing! (: Okay I'm tired and I'm sorry for the wordy paragraph...... Time for bed. Going to the Science Centre for MNO project tomorrow! (:

No comments: