Thursday, February 4

Oh, Snap!

When I got home from school today (at 1.15 pm, YAY!) I entered my room and saw Sanders like this:

Photobucket

It was just so cute I had to take a picture! (: Then, for some reason, I went shutter happy and started taking random things around the house.

Photobucket

Timothy wanted to be part of the photoshoot too! He's excited because Valentine's Day is coming! Haha

Photobucket

Out in the balcony...........

Photobucket

Hahaha! Just grabbed this duckie form my sisters room and made it my subject!

Photobucket

I ♥ Rubber Duckies

Photobucket

Brother's ball & Medal (:

Photobucket

Ladybug toy in my sister's room! Inspired by her bedsheet that had ladybugs all over! I won't post the rest of the pictures because I can't pick and there's a lot! Including this toy jumping off the bed.. HAHA :P

Photobucket

Stuffed toys in the Playroom my room! Sorry you got blocked Sanders! :P From top view I actually arranged them in a heart shape! (:

Photobucket

And of course... Bukit Panjang by Sunset! I've a million pictures like this!

Photobucket

And Bukit Panjang by Sunrise the next morning! :D I remember having to snap this before rushing out to the car!

No comments: