Thursday, February 18

Instead, I feast on Accounting

Good morning! I'm at Woodlands library as planned and am craving a tub of Ben n Jerry's ice cream! In general I think I'm just famished. Woke up at 8:45 and in order to reach the library in time to grab a table i had to forfeit breakfast. Sigh.. It was a bad trade-off seeing that the library is rather empty and super quiet except for the noise my stomach's making. I managed to grab a pack of Strawberry Hello Panda at the LRT station, though! Now poor me has to ration it all the way til 6:30pm, unless someone comes and saves me... Or til I can't take it and leave my valuables (laptop + accounting textbook worth $46!!!) unattended and run out to grab some grub. :(

Anyway, as you can see in the below post I still haven't managed to finish anything academic-related. Tried watching webcast last night but kept getting distracted. Plus the lecture moves at such a glacial pace, maybe I should have gone for the Tues lect instead, it would have been much more entertaining. (They record Thursdays lect)

SOBS :'(

No comments: