so I walk on in the rain.
So tired from teaching tuition at AMK this afternoon. In total it took up over 5 hours of my day and after the super long journey home I just wanted to crash on my bed and sleep. But before I could do anything I was informed of a certain event I've to attend on Saturday night, and now my entire Saturday is filled with unwanted things...... D:< Then I tried to sleep. I realise it's what I do when I want to be anywhere but in the present. I guess the guilt from not doing my assignment (i'm so dead) + woes about midterms (dead x2) + feeling like a failure from tuition (can't get them to concentrate) + loss of my weekend (which i really, REALLY need) kept me awake for some minutes (close to an hour). AND THEN when I finally manage to stop thinking and then! RING goes my phone and it's my sister asking where I am. Then I had to get up. :((
No comments:
Post a Comment