Monday, January 4


I don't know what I'm doing......! I think part of me misses those days but hello.. NVM! Hahaha :/

Back in Singapore in less than a week.. Dreading school but I still can't wait to be back. :P Haven't bid for my French module yet, and I've to swap a pre-assigned tutorial in order to get a 4-day week. Hope it all works out fine! And I still haven't applied for exchange. Deadline's drawing near!!!!!

Should i cut my hair short? HAHA. I think we're going to the hairdresser tomorrow morning. I was kinda set on cutting it earlier during our trip but now I just think I'll miss my long hair. But then again it grows fast. But then again I'll not want to go out if it turns out sucky. :P We'll just see what happens tomorrow!

I'm so behind on the updating of what's been going on. Christmas and New Year was great! (: I've a couple of resolutions, but they're only for me to know. :P More on that next time, with pictures.

Today was DECENT!!! Haha.. Church in the morning, service was awesome. Brother was being annoying though :/ Remind me not to sit next to him.. And to bring a pen! Met some people after.. Answered the usual questions, etc. Then bought ice cream before filing into the steaming hot car. Stopped to buy lunch on the way home, had lunch, then took a mighty fine nap! :D I choose to believe that I can control my dreams. Unless its a nightmare? HAHA. If I was in the book Twilight and I turned into a vampire I think my special ability will have something to do with the mind. LOL.. I suddenly remembered a video I saw today where Taylor Swift sang "And if you're wondering if I might be dating the werewolf from Twilight.." Hahaha! \m/ I want to watch Valentines Day, scheduled for release in Feb 2010. Which is next month, oh my gosh! It sounded far away the last time.. :P

Okay, I've digressed. I'll just go get some shut-eye.! Haha.. I really can't afford to fall sick.!.! Goodnight, everyone!

No comments: