Tuesday, April 3

urges and cravings

HEY EVERYONE im in school now and in a very good mood! wanna know why? :D mr chua dint come t sch tday meaning NO ECONS AND NO PW! YAAAAY! yknw last night i stayed up til abt 2 in the morning finishing up my econs essay and my PW research, and now there's no need for it! HAHA every cloud has a silver lining! :D

anyway i haven't been updating in the longest time coz of school and choir. now we're gna have rehearsals 4 times a week, and on tuesdays (tday) we end at 8.30 :/ SAD right? but oh well, its kind of refreshing at times and fun too.

CHOIR CAMP was last fri/sat. and friday's like LIFE CONCERT too, and all the choir people had t miss it ): we were all turning green with envy as we watched streams of people flowing towards the CC for life concert, while we stayed in the caf with leftover chicken rice t finish up. haha. ;P

we had rehearsals at night while the life concert was taking place. wanted t sneak out and barge into the cc a couple of times actually. haha! but i fought the urge! :P anyway we finally learnt the set piece!!! :D and its, uh, challenging? can't really get the notes :/ SAAAAD.

the night was still young when we ended rehearsals at 10, and our hungry stomachs were craving for MACS!!! we wanted to order for delivery even though it was late at night, but dint in the end. we also thought of sneaking out in the middle of the night, but dint as well. we ended up talking and playing cards atop the classroom tables, which was kinda fun! until ji hyun came with news of a lonely girl who was seated at the gallery at one moment, and disappeared the next. SCARY HUH? haha.

morning came and first thing we did was PT. ran 4 rounds (hehehe chanxi..) and then had breakfast-- BREAD. i know steffie and chanz loved it! HAHA(: then rehearsals again, which were quite fruitful imo. we broke for lunch and steffie and i rushed like MAD t macs, in record time! we were starving our brains out! :P had a satisying meal of mcspicy and of course, hot fudge sundae. YUMMM :D

after lunch we played games! some treasure hunt thingy. it was quite fun! lydiaZzZ was my grp leader! :D the water games towards the end was the highlight though, coz it was only then that we all came tgether. (: watched the SYC concert that night and it was cooliOz! :D

ok ok i've gtB. gna run 2.4 in a couple of hours :/ IM SO GNA DIE.

*
I called you today,
Just to here you say,
You were not around;
The message was through,
Though I wanted to,
I couldn't make a sound
I want to tell you the things that I've seen,
I want to take you to where I've been,
And I wish you were here with me
I really miss you,
I really miss you.

I'm writing to say, I had a wonderful day
hanging out with my friends,
But the memory dies as the sun hits the sky,
I'm alone again,
I want to tell you the weather is fine,
When the night comes around you were on my mind,
And I wish you were here with me,
I really miss you.

No comments: