Saturday, July 29

highschoolMUSICAL

YO!!!!! i just came home from school. :D some quotes from high school musical, check this out:


Zeke: Hey Sharpay. I just thought that since Troy Bolton was going to be in your show, I...
Sharpay: Troy Bolton is not in my show.
Zeke: Ok, um, well I just thought maybe, um, you could watch me play ball sometime or something.
Sharpay: [laughs] I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.
Zeke: Well, wouldn't that be awfully uncomfortable?
Sharpay: Evaporate tall person.

*

Weird Kid #1: Its hard to believe. That I could not see.
Weird Kid #2: Could not see.
Weird Kid #1: That you were right beside me.
Weird Kid #2: Beside me.
Weird Kid #1: Thought I was alone.
Weird Kid #2: Alone.
Weird Kid #1: With no one to hold.
Weird Kid #2: To hold.
Weird Kid #1: That you were right beside me.
Weird Kid #2: Beside me.
Ms. Darbus: Well, that was just... very disturbing. Go see a counselor.

*

Gabrilla: When I was singing with you, I just felt like... a girl.
Troy: You even look like one, too.

*

Sharpay: [talking about Troy and Gabriella's callbacks] Is this some kind of joke? They didn't even audition!
Ryan: Maybe we're being Punk'd!
Sharpay: What?
Ryan: Maybe we're being filmed right now! Maybe we'll get to meet Ashton!
Sharpay: Oh, shut up Ryan!

***
anyway, last night i found out from imDb that zac efron doesnt sing any of the songs, but his voice is totally dubbed! except for the part where he sings on gabriella's balcony- which sounded uhhhhh.

MUHAHA!

on my way home from school, i saw buh on her way to choir practice. and she stole my handphone! she wants to record the "wild empire" choir singing. we were supposed to swap handphones, but NO, she took BOTH!

BOOOOO.

No comments: