Friday, June 9

TGIF!

HEY HEY HEY!!! (:
NO MORE LESSONS!!!! *cheers*

firstly, i want to declare that im eating veggies as much as possible for the next to months, to have NO fastfood whatsoever, be it Burger King or McDonald's.

4/6 - whopper, jr.
7/6 - sausage mcmuffin w egg, chicken cheese stix, turkey bacon burger
8/6 - chicken cutlet, spaghetti, pepperoni pizza

as you can see, i've turned into some fastfood junkie! AGH! which is why, i'll be on a VEGGIE DIET over the next 2 months!

YESTERDAY was uber fun! widj and evan and i had lunch at black canyon, and planned for ALMOST 1 and a half hours for our sleepover. everything's down pat- from the meals we're gonna cook to the activities we're gonna do! im SO excited!

TODAY we had choir rehearsals for buskin' on the 19th. had a surprise party planned for chanxi after rehearsals, and it was so uber FUN!!! steffie even mushed a plate full of whipped cream on her face! it was sosososo FUNNY, man. *maniacal laughter*

had cake and cookies and m&ms, too. PLUS the balloons we painstakingly blew with our breaths. actually it was mostly widj and evan who blew. HAHA(: i blew like, 2 or 3. :D

anyway, CHANXI, hope you enjoyed it! :D:D you look so adorable with whipped cream on your face!!! HAHA(: 5 more days till your real birthday!

soooo, thankfully it's a FRIDAY and we have no more lessons for 2 weeks! however, my sched's never been so packed in my life! seriously!!!! over the next 2 weeks, i only have 2 DAYS which i can bum around at home. and i cant even bum around, cos there's holiday HW! UUGGGHHHH! holiday homework is gross.

***
Rubber Duckie you're the one
You make bath time lots of fun
Rubber Duckie I'm awfully fond of you

Rubber Duckie joy of joys
When I squeeze you, you make noise
Rubber Duckie you're my very best friend it's true

Oh! Every day when I make my way to the tubby
I find a little fellow who's cute and yellow and chubby
Rub a dub dubby

Rubber Duckie you're so fine and I'm lucky that you're mine
Rubber Duckie I'm awfully fond of..
Rubber Duckie I'd like a whole pond of..
Rubber Duckie I'm awfully fond of you!

No comments: