Sunday, May 22

there are only 4 days of school left before the june holidays. im supposed to be happy, and yet i dont seem to be. and in a weeks time i'll be going to jakarta with my dad. but somehow i feel drained and worn out, sluggish and lazy.

tuesday's gonna be a hectic day. 2 dance performances and the youth concert at 7pm. i need to stock up some energy.

im coming down with the flu. my head aches. i have a cold. i need to take care of myself.

i miss the philippines so much. words cannot describe how much i long to go back, even for just a split second.

***

TAKE ME BACK TO THE PLACE
WHERE I BELONG
I'M FAR AWAY AND I'M ALL ALONE
I'M MISSING HOME

CAN'T RECALL A SINGLE DAY
WHEN I FELT SAD
ALL I REMEMBER WHERE THOSE SUNNY DAYS
THAT WENT BY MUCH TOO FAST

THINKING ABOUT ALL THOSE DAYS
REALLY MAKES ME SMILE
AND WHEN I THINK ABOUT TODAY
REALLY MAKES ME CRY

lyrics and music by lauro muana

No comments: